Advertorial

Monday, October 17, 2016

re·fined

안녕하세요!

Hello, I'm back with this new blog interface.  
This blog was closed for a few days to get some 'renovation' done.  
Get a bit bored with the previous blog design and hope for some changes.
Blog and life 

Thus, I had removed some unwanted gadgets and inserted some new elements into this blog.
Hope it looks more clean and refined to you. 

What's new?

  • New blog banner.  It was a photo taken during my solo trip to Korea, symbolizing freedom and courage.
  • Biography. An answer for myself in the journey of searching true self. 
  • New blog name. No more talking crap, I'm talking about life. 
  • New profile picture.  Older face, hope getting wiser. 

Hoping a new blog design will give me more motivation to blog.

"Making a big change in life is pretty scary
but 
regret is even scarier"

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed at the comment box below.
Till then, see you!





5 comments:

  1. Nice banner dear! Love the shot :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, great to hear from you ;)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love style of your blog! I already followed you 129 on GFC. Follow back if you want ♥♥

    IlvaMagicalWorld

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^