Hi lovelies, it's the 5th day of year 2014, I hope you have a great start of the year. It took me some time to look back year 2013, in a serious manner, which actually explains why this post is completed so late while most bloggers had done their new year post. To me, it was a dramatic year with a lot of unpredictable happenings especially during the period of doing my final year research project. Meanwhile, it was an important year to me too since I had ended my 17-year study life and leaped onto a new chapter - working life.
Looking back the new year resolutions of year 2013:
To change externally.
Well, I guess my skin condition had much improved after having a long break at home. There are less acne popping out, not sure if it was due to the overdosing nutrients I gained from home cooked food or I'm getting older. Haha! It's good in either way I think.
To change internally.
1. To think more positively and with more wisdom - I am thinking in a more positive way now but still there's room for improvement.
2. To socialize more and meet more new people - Joined a few Nuffnang events this year and got to know some new people too, so I consider it as an achievement.
3. To improve my English level - Read 3 books this year (The last song, PS I Love You and Eat Pray Love), this is an achievement too!
4. To improve my guitar skill - Learned to play some new songs, instead of keep playing kid's song. I will upload on Youtube if I'm free next time.
5. To travel more - Traveled to Taiwan, Penang and Malacca, wish to have more in this year!
So basically I had achieved most of my resolutions in previous year, what about this year?
When I was in high school, my new year resolution was to study hard and get into a good university;
When I was in university, my new year resolution was to study hard and get a degree.
Now I'm working, so my new year resolution is to keep my passion in working and rekindle it if I'm losing it.
Besides, wish I can enjoy my live more and to treasure what I'm having. Keep the negative thoughts away and explore the new side of myself. Be beautiful and confident! Not to forget, spend more time with the love ones.
Let's kill the Monday blues tomorrow and keep fighting!