Hi lovelies, I seldom do beauty products review here because
- I'm not pretty, don't think I'm eligible to be a beauty blogger who can share beauty tips with you all
- I have terrible skin condition (acne prone skin), therefore I do not switch my skin care product very often. Duh, I can never be a beauty blogger *sob*
However, after using the Hada Labo deep clean & blemish control face wash for a month, I was so amused with the result and can't wait to share with you all!
Hada labo always my top favorite because its products are free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorants which can minimize irritation to our skin, therefore suitable for all skin types. The addition of mineral clay from volcanic ash and hyaluronic acid into this new series of face wash give another plus point which claims to be able to achieve better cleansing effect without drying out our skin at the same time. Besides, this product contains salicylic acid which helps to control and prevent blemishes.
Direction of use:
Squeeze sufficient amount onto your palm and lather with water.
Massage onto your face gently in circular motion.
What I really like about this product:
- I could feel my skin hydrated after washing my face. No irritation or dryness were experienced.
- I have less breakouts after using this product for 1 month, except the few days before menstrual period which I think is quite unavoidable :p
- This product is selling at affordable price (I bought it at promotion price of RM 18.90 in Guardian pharmacy)
Another 2 products from the same series:
Deep clean & pore refining face wash
Hydra & Whitening face wash
That's all for this short review, hope it's useful for you :))
Don't forget to tell me the effects after you had tried it out!