Advertorial

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Jane

It's 10th June, I'm officially 24.

Spending my birthday eve at outpatient pharmacy in the middle of the night. Yet, I'm grateful for being able to breath and surrounded by people who love me all these while.

If I'm given life span of 50 years, I had come to the halfway of it. Twenty-four isn't a scary number, just uncertainties are lying beneath. How you gonna spend the next 24 years and to become who you wanna be?

Thinking over and over again, and yet unsure with my own answer.  Perhaps stop thinking and move forward is the best answer?

Writing this post using phone, hence this photo is 100% unedited lolol

Birthday wishes? I gonna start figuring it out.


#Peace

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^