After seeing many bloggers wrote about Liebster Awards, this is my turn. Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome in German. For your information, this is just a virtual award and there's no prizes be given. Everyone can be the winner as long as being nominated and nominate other blogs, just like a chain of blog posts. Not so sure about the origin but I guess the main intentions are to discover new blogs as well as to connect with other bloggers in this big community.
The rules of receiving this award:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserves of this award and having less than 200 followers.
- Give your nominees 11 questions.
So first of all I would like to thank Yunita Veronica from http://missdjoen.blogspot.com for nominating me, it's glad to be recognized.
Here are the questions that I have to answer:
1. Favorite makeup style.
- Ulzzang inspired style. Love their flawless skin, winged eye and thick eyebrow.
2. Something that you have learned recently.
- I keep learning from mistakes!
3. Beauty products that you can't live without.
- Hada Labo hydrating lotion, Biore UV Aqua Watery BB cream
4. Your favorite bloggers.
- Xiaxue, Chessie and Chuckei. I would say they are my inspiration to keep blogging :)
5. A sentence that describe yourself.
- A simple person who breaths, loves and blogs on earth.
6. Your favorite handbag brands.
- I love Charles & Keith, Carlo Rino bags, so young and chic!
7. Gold or diamond?
- Gold because the value keep going up!
8. Korean or American beauty brand?
- Korean brands. I guess they suit Asian's skin more?
9. Your daily beauty routine.
- Facial cleanser >> hydrating lotion >> moisturizer >> sun block
10. How long did you sleep last night?
- About 8 hours, I'm still enjoying my holiday!
11. The best movie you have ever seen.
- It's really difficult to pick up the best, Hunger Games: The Catching Fire is my favorite recently.
So I've answered all the questions! However, I'm neither going to nominate anyone nor giving out any question. Not that I'm being selfish but this is just a chain blog posts, it will just go on and on without a deadline. Besides, I'm not sure if everyone will be happy when they are being nominated or just simply say "Ah, not again!" :/
Therefore, I have came out with a better idea! Instead of nominating anyone, why don't you just leave your blog url in my comment box so that we can check out each other's blog?
(I'm not offending the idea of Liebster Awards okay)
That's all for this post, thanks for reading! :)
Till then, see you again!