Advertorial

Monday, June 24, 2013

Grumps Cafe @ SS2 Mall, PJ

It's been a while since the last time I did the food review, here I recommend you the Grumps Cafe in SS2 Mall, Pj. You definitely gonna love this cafe if quality and quantity are your main decision criteria in choosing dining place.

A blend of Italian and German cuisine is available here.  They are mainly offering pasta, lasagna, pizza and pork knuckles.  The main attraction which brought us here was the set lunch which included spaghetti as the main course with free flow of salad, soup of the day, garlic bread and ice lemon tea.

Let's look at what I had for my lunch!

Bacon bolognese
The taste was average, it would be nicer if they put more spices.
By the way, it came in a really big portion, definitely enough for big eater like me, lol

Soup of the day (mushroom soup)
Thumb up for the taste! It was really condense and each mouthful gave me a lot of satisfactions :)

Garlic bread
Perfectly matched with the mushroom soup.  Recalling the warm and crunchy garlic bread makes me drooling now :p

Garden salad
The vegetables were very fresh and appetizing

Even though the food were just above average and not good until I could shout out loud, what I really like about this cafe was their sincerity in serving customer and taking care of details - we spotted how carefully the lady boss in cleaning the tables.  Besides, the price was very reasonable (all the above cost me RM 16.50 only which including taxes), I would re-visit this cafe if there is chance in future.  Heard their signature dish is pork knuckles, maybe I will try this next time :)

LG-57, LG Floor, SS2 Mall,
No. 40, Jalan SS2/72,
47300 PJ.
03-7931 8898




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^