Advertorial

Thursday, February 02, 2012

DRAGON YEAR

Hey, it's 11th day of CNY.
How was your CNY? Got pocketful of Ang Pow? Lol
Mine was just an ordinary Chinese New Year like previous years.
Snacks, Ang pow, card games (no gambling : p), house to house visiting were those "must-have" elements during CNY.

Here are some photos taken before and during CNY : D

PRE-CNY
Went shopping at Time square, Sungai Wang, Pavillion in one day!

Lou Sang at BBQ Plaza @ Sungai Wang 
Price: RM18++
Shu Cheat and Yoon See
Jey Vonn and Me


Pavillion @ Bukit Bintang
Nothing can be criticized about their decoration. 
Front entrance

Before going back

DURING CNY
Just like previous years, on 2nd day of CNY, I went my aunt's house (my mom's 娘家) to bai nian a.k.a. take ang pow from relatives. Lol
It was so crowded there but I love the way it was. Credits added to firecrackers and lion dance ^^

My big family photo :)
4 sisters + 1 cousin bro
(Actually I'm kinda hesitating to upload this photo as "cute" outfit really looked weird on me T_T)

Other than that, lou sang with hometown's besties! Hehe..
From left: Yan Mun, Me, Choy Yuen, Choo Yee, Pui Kee

This is the "n"th round lou sang in my house..Huat arrrr!!!
This camera mode I used is "super vivid"

Not many photos I took for this CNY, so I guess I shall end my post here.
Gained so much weight so it's time to diet >.<  (Pharmnight is coming, I need to fit in my dress arr....)

Anyway, have a good year ahead, xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^