Advertorial

Friday, October 08, 2010

Well Spent of Time With Dear dear

Just got back for "pak-tor" with dear dear. Although I'm quite tired now, it is actually a well spent of time. The last time I saw him was three weeks ago. At the first sight of him just now, his face showed some tiredness for rushing back um. He is getting skinny since the last day I saw him. I think i am the worst gf in this world as I was still blaming him for not coming back so long time even though I know he is quite busy with his life in Klang too.

We watched a movie called " Dinner For Schmucks ". It is a comedy movie, we laughed really a lot in the cinema like the gsc cinema belongs to us! One quote I really like is "Dare dream, dream your wildest dream".



After that, we had dinner at Nando's. I had a set of quarter chicken, with two sidelines, those are the peri potato salad and old styled chips. Those were really made me feel full until now.. =P



Besides, we went shopping too. This is because dear dear's sister had just gave birth a baby! So both of us went to a few kid's store to look for suitable present for his sister. It is kind weird actually for both of us to go to kid's store for buying those things..=P Luckily, in the end we manage to choose a set of shirts with printed tiger from Winnie The Pooh.
Gonna miss him again. Looking forward for the next time we meet =)

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^