Advertorial

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy new year 2010




A new year is beginning. I am thinking of what i had done in year 2009.
Surprisingly,i had been in University of Malaya for half a year already. Time flies,many things had changed,including i myself.

Back to the first day i reached here.The kind of feeling was hardly be described by few words.A mixture of happiness together with all my dreams.As i know,once i step into this university,the journey of chasing dreams began.Thanks god.I be able to strive through sem1 till now.Although sometimes there were some obstacles demotivated me,luckily i did manage to handle them safely.From this,i learned to be tough.

Hopefully,in this new year,i can have good luck always and world peace..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^