Advertorial

Sunday, June 29, 2014

[Hishop Review] RA8 Refreshing Skin Cleanser, exclusively by Hishop

Hello lovelies, I bet this is the longest hiatus I had been through. Wondering if there's still anyone visiting the dusty, lonely blog? Not to say I'm so busy until couldn't squeeze a few minutes to update here, just I found that I'm lacking of passion in doing what I used to love.  Hey, I hope this is not an early symptom of depression :p

Due to sleeping at late hours or probably sedentary lifestyle, I realize my skin is entering a pre-mature ageing phase where I just celebrated my 23rd birthday but my skin looks much older than how it suppose to look like.  Wrinkles, dull skin complexion and uneven skin tone are my forever skin enemies.  Thank you Hishop Malaysia again for sending RA8 Refreshing Skin Cleanser, an award winning product which claims to be able to enhance skin tone, texture and overall appearance of skin.



Ingredients: EDTA, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquathernium-44, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Limon (lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aqua, Aquamarine Extract

The main highlights of this product are the aquamarine extract and glutathione. The marine bio-actives were fish protein origin with high level of branch chain and essential amino acids. You get the antioxidants, micronutrient and organic mineral complexes naturally for establishing healthy skin environment.  Whereas glutathione is a natural anti-oxidizing agent, highly effective at protecting your skin from toxic substances, stress and ultraviolet radiation while visibly curbing the ageing of your skin.  These are the benefits that I have been looking for!

Direction of use: 


1. Pour a small amount of Refreshing Skin Cleanser on wet palm.

2. Work into a rich, creamy lather.

3. Apply on damp skin with gentle massage and rinse thoroughly.
Review:
Unlike most of the other cleansers, RA8 Refreshing Skin Cleanser is less soapy which I actually like it as it reduces the tightness of skin after washing face.  It smells good and refreshing, which can give you a good start in the morning. Since it is less soapy, a larger amount is needed to lather into creamy foam.  It is quite gentle to my skin and I could feel my skin more bouncy after using it for few times. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, where I think it can be more elegant than how it is now, LOL!





For more information, please log on to http://www.hishop.my/ra8

For further updates 
‘Like’ Hishop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow Hishop on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

Thanks for reading, till then see you next time!





Disclaimer: Other than using this product, my skin conditions might be contributed by other skin care products as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^