Advertorial

Monday, February 04, 2013

Book Review: The Last Song

I suppose to sleep by now.
Sitting in living room at this odd moment, staring at laptop and do nothing other than refreshing facebook or checking up people's blog.
And remain bored.

Had finished reading the book entitled "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks.
It was better than what I had expected.
Initially had no clue with the book's title, only be able to find out towards the end.
The story was beyond the love between Ronnie and Will. What Ronnie's dad, Steve had done was remarkable and had made my tears fell for the first time by reading a book.



The summer they went through had changed them entirely.  None of them remained the same as they used to be.
Incredibly awesome I would say.
I'm gonna list it as my favorite book after "The Time Traveler's Wife".

Feel free to borrow the book from me if you're interested, hehe.  Sharing is caring!


Btw, had dyed my hair to a new color, using liese bubble as well.  Can't wait for CNY now, will blog more about CNY shopping haul soon k!

Cheers!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^