Advertorial

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Dazzling Pharmnight 2012

See, I changed my blog skin again!
The photo above was taken during the pharmnight last night.
Fyi, pharmnight is an annual dinner organized by our final year seniors.
The venue for this time is Sunway Putra Hotel Kuala Lumpur (5 stars). #wink

Just like previous few years, pharmnight = dress up like a queen + taking tonnes of photos + eat like a lady.. lol
People even said, shouldn't show more than 8 teeth when you smile..=.=

Since I'm in economy crisis now (JPA hasn't bank in money to me yet #cry), so from head to toe, I mean the make up n hair do all DIY by myself. Anyway. I'm quite proud and happy with my "art work" actually. Haha.

A close up on my face (please ignore the funny hair clip on my head).


Foundation: Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream
Face powder: Silky Girl Pure Fresh Oil-control Pressed Powder
Concealer: Elianto Cream Concealer
Eye shadow: Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Explosion™
Eye liner: In2it Liquid eyeliner waterproof
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara

Here are some photos taken during the event.

The guys

The girls

Me n ex-roommates - Huei Erh & Karling

Buddy Sue n me

With Dr. Zoriah

Happily playing with the mirror reflection effect : p
Me

Shu Cheat

Huei Erh

Jey Vonn
 Oh yea, last but not least, the FOOD. No photo taken on the dishes because we starved like a zombie that time, so once the food arrived, we ate like the hungry tigress. Oops... : p


Generally, it was a great event without counting on some technical problems occurred during multimedia presentation. Starting from next year, Pharmnight will be handled by 3rd year students. In another words, my batch will not have the chance to organize this event. Good or bad news? Hmm, both pros and cons are there. However, needless to say, we will not be able to experience the same thing like other batches.


Anyway, congratulation to final year seniors for making this event successful and all the best for the next team of pharmnight committee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^