Advertorial

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fullhouse, Sunway Giza


Special thanks to my TDM (Therapeutic Drug Monitoring) lab visiting which dragged me back KL before mid-sem break ends.
Luckily I'm not alone in these few days, hehe.

Finally I had my dinner at Fullhouse @ Sunway Giza.
(I know I'm nerd la .. first time go there .. LoL)

Really amazed by the superb decoration in this restaurant.


Outside

Inside
Like what other people said, actually the food there are so-so only.
What I ordered were chicken chop with black pepper raisin juice (RM16.90) and mango ice blend (RM6.90).

Frankly say, the chicken chop was not as good as I had expected. The black pepper raisin juice was nice but the scorched taste of the chicken spoiled the taste :'(
Whereas the mango ice blend was not bad, just a bit too sweet.

Other than food, Fullhouse is selling some other goods as well.
Such as clothes, bags and accessories.
I love their showroom to the max! : )

Here are the very SS (syok-sendiri) photos we took that day.

My nerd face


Shu Cheat with straw bag


Beng Wong acts cool


Amelia hiding at corner
I guess the waiters there must "beh tahan" us that time as we took photos from upstairs to downstairs.

Weeeeee

Woots, car model? :p


Like wedding party


I was doing silly thing again =.=
If you're not really choosy for food (food expert?!), you can come and try.
Price is reasonable and the environment is perfect for any occasions (dating, gathering and etc).

Here I end my post..cya..... :D

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very much! ^^